New Flappy Bird game using Framework of Javascript!

Yea i actually added some sounds, but there is som bug on it. Im trying to fix that

and maybe add a pipe texture instead of some blocks?? btw not saying the blocks are bad

I will try to do that

@amanuel2 Very nice work! You have gone beyond CC coursework and used a completely new framework which is really awesome! :smile:

I would recommend adding a countdown "3, 2, 1, 0" or "Ready? Go!" at the start to get the user ready. The bird suddenly falls down on the first try which is a little disturbing :frowning:

@gaurangtandon thanks for that advice! Wow, i love that. WIll add a new State that is named countdown. I will update when i finish. By the way, i keep hearing CC What is that?

it means codecademy......

Hey! I added the coundown now!!! After the menu state i added a new CountDown State! Guys any other suggestions would be appreciated to improve my skills for my future! Thanks

I passed until the last exercise (9.Next Steps) but it doesn't let me go any forward

Does your game have a UI too?

User Interface? I dont know what you mean by that.

Now i've saw it and played it. This is really nice. I would love to do something like this. How you do the UI?

Sorry, didn't found it. Now i have played it. How do you do the UI? O.o

Ok so, There are many Frameworks of Javasript gaming. (Normally called HTML5 Game Engines).

This particular one im using is Phaser Framework, but it is really your choice..

Here are all the lists of the HTML5 Game Development Engines . With ton of comparison

You should take a look at the comparisons before randomly choosing one. I learned it the hard way :laughing:

Thank you. Damn, I would ask you a thousand questions. On a scale from 1 to 10, i would be a 1. I will pay a java course after the holidays are over.

Oh for Codecademy Pro? Awesome, thats a good place to go to!

Hope I will learn everything i want to know from there. I will do a HTML, CSS, JAVA, SQL, C, C++ and PHP course. It will take about a year, but damn it's worthy.

No, at a coding school in my country. It's more expensive, but i think i will learn more with a teacher face to face.

@terarunner45815 Hey dont sweat it! Go at it step by step. And just completely understand a language before going to the next one. Again i learned that the hard way :laughing:

I did the same mistake. Jumped from one to another. I hope that if i will take those courses, i will learn a language at a time and not like i do it right now. I'm too greedy for more info. I want to know all of them. And it's not as easy as i thought. Anyway, thanks for the info again. It really helped me, and good luck with everything you want to do in the future. I'm sure you will be a great programmer. Good luck!

You should bind the key to the up arrow, or spacebar.

Thats preety easy to do. Will do after i work on something.