Neighborhood Guides: Images 1

I keep getting an error message that tells me to add a thumbnail class div. I did that I keep getting the same message. I can figure out the code if I could see what the finished product is supposed to look like. These instructions make no sense to me. Help if you can, thanks.

If you post what you have done so far then I can show you where the problem is.

I appreciate the offer of that kind of help. But it is better for me to figure out the coding myself, I can do that if I know what the goal is supposed to be. I can't make adjustments to the coding if I don't know what results I'm supposed to get. If I let you show me where the problem is I won't remember the solution. Thanks for responding.

I can't in good conscience just post the entire answer. If that were allowed, every forum would have the answer as the top post. If the error is in how you've coded your neighborhood-guides div then this should be enough to help you out. If it isn't then the error may be earlier in your code, in your nav or jumbotron divs, or maybe even where you've positioned the neighborhood-guides div.

Here is the overall plan that you are aiming for in your neighborhood-guides:

<div class="neighborhood-guides">
    <div class="container">
        <h2>Neighborhood Guides</h2>
        <p>Not sure where to stay? We've created neighborhood guides for cities all around the world.</p>

<div class="row">

<div class="col-md-4"> <!-- begins 1st column -->
                <div class="thumbnail">
                    ... first thumbnail code here
                </div>
                <div class="thumbnail">
                    ... second thumbnail code here
                </div>
            </div> <!-- closes 1st column -->

<div class="col-md-4">
            </div> <!-- closes 2nd column -->

<div class="col-md-4">
            </div>  <!-- closes 3rd column -->

</div> <!-- closes row -->

</div> <!-- closes container -->
</div> <!-- closes neighborhood-guides -->

Thanks for responding, but I think you misunderstood my question. I don't want anyone to give me the answer. When does a builder start building a house before he knows what the end result is supposed to look like. If that builder sees that there is an unfamiliar shape to build in the house, that knowledge does not tell him how to build that shape he has to figure that out for himself. The answer to this would be to tell me what code to write and where to put it in the document. I wasn't asking for that. I will figure it out on my own. Thanks.

I see what you are asking for now, I did misunderstand. I thought you were asking for the finished code, but you were looking for an image of the finished web site.

It appears I need to work on my communication skills. I apologize. This is what I was looking for, Thank You.

Thank you for suggesting this. I'm glad that you've pointed out the need for seeing the finished product, I will be using it to answer other's questions -- it is now clear that they don't understand the goal of the project.