Need help with the Capstone Project: Exploring Google Trends Data

I have reached the capstone portion for the course. For my project, I will be looking into five games that are trending according to Twitch, a famous streaming platform. The five game I’ve chosen are Cult of the Lamb, Elden Ring, Divinity Original Sin 2, Genshin Impact, and League of Legends.The goal is to find what exactly is so trendy. Is it the gameplay? The influence from streamers?

Now, I already got the search trend data part with the following code, and have plotted the data:

```{r}
#Load in packages
library(dplyr)
library(tidyverse)
library(gtrendsR)

#create data frame for the trends in five games
trends <- gtrends(keyword=c("Cult of the Lamb", "Elden Ring", "Divinity Original Sin 2", " Genshin Impact", "League of Legends"))

trends_over_time <- trends$interest_over_time
trends_over_time <- trends_over_time %>% mutate(hits = as.numeric(hits))
trends_over_time <- trends_over_time %>% replace_na(list(hits = 0))

trend_plot <- trends_over_time %>%
  ggplot() +
  geom_line(aes(date, hits, color = keyword)) +
   scale_color_discrete(name = "Show", labels = c("Cult of the Lamb", "Elden Ring", "Divinity Original Sin 2", " Genshin Impact", "League of Legends" )) + 
  labs(title = "Google Trend Data For the Five Games", y = "Hits (Normalized to be between 0 and 1000", x = "Date")

trend_plot

From here, I am not exactly sure how to get the data for the second part; find what exactly is so trendy. Is it the gameplay? The influence from streamers?

Should I run another gtrendsR? if so what kind of keywords combinations can I use?