Need help with comments

Hello, I have the same problem. Impossible going ahead. Thanks for your help. (I use mozilla firefox).

Comments

You need to turn the text on line 1 and 5 into a comment, nothing more, nothing less. Don't alter the text, if you need more help, post your code

Making comments

Instructions
        Comments start with <!-- and end with --> like this:

Make the text on line 1 into a comment. Leave the text on line 3 alone!

Thtat is what I wrote :

<!-- This is an example of a comment! -->

<p>But leave me visible to the user!</p>

<!-- This is an example of a comment! -->

Answer :

Oops, try again.
Did you turn the text on line 1 into a comment? Double check that it looks like this:

But I see in the forum that other people have the same problem, maybe it's a bug. Hoping it's working soon, I'm stuck. Thank you for helping me.

No, it is not a bug. Reset the exercise, and turn the text which is already there in a comment, don't alter it. If you alter, it is impossible to pass

impossible to continue. I am stuck. I copy and paste instructions but it doesn't work.

this is what you start with:

Make me into a comment.

<!-- comment -->

now all you need to do, is make line 1 into a comment:

<!-- Make me into a comment. -->

<!-- comment -->

nothing more, nothing less

Same issue, it's literally not working. This is not that difficult but its not letting me move forward either

This topic is really old, please go here, make a new topic, fill in the template so we can help you

The template will ask you for the crucial information we need to help you

We help people on the forum, but we are not magicians who can magically fix things.