Need help in some case :(

I just learn HTML and CSS along with JavaScript. I can build web pages though. what I want is to create mobile applications with HTML CSS and javascript in the form of apk files. I am totally dumbfounded. what should I do next? I went to Make Android app from HTML Code - Convert HTML to APK for Free where it showed an error and wasn’t working properly. if you are able to find out the error be glad to post it here. this is the section about the code error -

<!DOCTYPE html>

<html> 

<head>

<style type="text/css">

body {
	background-color: white;
}

.buttons {
	width: 23.333333333333336%;
	height: 10vh;
	background-color: orange;
	border-radius: 10%;
	margin: 5vw 5vw 0 0;
}

#all-item-container {

}

#template-bar {
	text-align: left;
	font-size: 20%;
	color: lime;
	width: 100vw;
	height: 20vh;
	background: lightcyan;
}

</style>

<link href = "calculator.css" rel = "stylesheet" type = "text/css"> 

<title>

Calculator

</title>

</head>

<body id = "body">

<main>	

<div id = "all-item-container">

<div id = "template-bar" > </div>

<button id = "one-button"  onclick= 'mainbar.innerHTML += "1" ' class = "buttons" > 1 </button>

<button id = "two-button" onclick = 'mainbar.innerHTML += "2" ' class = "buttons"> 2 </button>

</div>

<script src = "calculator.js" type = "text/javascript"> 

var button1 = document.getElementById("one-button");

var mainbar = document.getElementById("template-bar");

button1.onclick = mainbar.innerHTML += "1";

</script>

</main>

</body>

</html>

this is just a mock calculator and I was just testing stuff. thet thing is that this project add 1 2 12 to the template bar.

that was the code. it works normally in a webpage like chrome but in appsgeyser it shows an error and it does not add the numbers 1 2 to the main template bar and the template bar remains blank. I reckon there may be some issue with appsgeyser cuz I don’t think so that appsgeyser is legit.

I went on to work with adobe PhoneGap which said the same. here what issue I was facing is that I did not understand why it said in adobe PhoneGap as

– no application packages have been built at this time

this may mean that they are in the process of building or that the developer has not issued a built yet. when I look into the adobe PhoneGap community for help it shows access denied the webpage could not find that and that goes for all the topics in the adobe community for me I don’t know why.

I just wanna build applications with HTML CSS and javascript as apks. I am dumbfounded on what to do I have no idea what will I do next in programming even if I learnt the entire javascript but it won’t help till you create some web applications

Now, some people may say that javascript is not for building apps or stuff and to switch onto java or something but the problem is that I’ve learnt these three languages and I am more determined to work on it. I could switch to java I know i don’t know how to make applications and how to use android studio hopefully I may find some tutorials on youtube.

I could host a website as that’s what HTML CSS and javascript are mainly for, but the thing is, neither I or my parents could afford money for programming.

I don’t know what to do next. I don’t want all my knowledge wasted into nothing. I want to build mobile applications with HTML CSS and javascript. I know all that the lot. Please guide me on what to do next if there are some experienced programmers

Hello! I don’t know anything about APK, so I can’t help you there. But have you tried using GitHub Pages? It’s not mobile apps, but it can be used for web apps. You can make your own website and host some kinds of projects there for free using a GitHub account.

You can read more about it here: https://pages.github.com/

If you do that, you can definitely use what you’ve learned so far!

hey dude!
For me the buttons throw reference errors (mainbar is not defined) when clicked, maybe that’s the problem.
You could add the event listeners inside the script, instead of the onclick properties to solve this, I think.

On the app building topic, you could take a look at react native.
There are things like this:
https://www.npmjs.com/package/react-native-render-html

Hope this helps, have a nice day!