Can you help give feedback on my US Medical Insurance Costs project? I had a lot of fun doing this project. The most difficult part was setting the objective and the scope of the analysis. I also realized that I need to review basic statistics to really be able to do this right next time.
I had fun creating a class and writing methods. One thing that bugs me though is my search method. I wrote a method that allows me to filter a dictionary of my data using kwargs. I was also able to account for using different comparison operators (<, >, <=, >=, ==, !=) as needed when the kwarg value is an int or a float. While my method works when searching for records with age <= 30 (as an example), it doesn’t allow me to search using 25 <= age <= 30. Inputs on how you’d write that would be great.
Lastly, here’s the link to the Jupyter Notebook of my project: codecademy-projects/us-medical-insurance-costs.ipynb at main · rjmplq/codecademy-projects · GitHub
Looking forward to hear from you,