Need a little help with Sleep Debt Calculator

This project seems easier than the RPS one, as I pretty much managed to complete it by myself. However, I’m stuck with the last task:

For extra practice, try these:

• getActualSleepHours() could be implemented without calling getSleepHours() . Use literal numbers and the + operator to rewrite getActualSleepHours() . It should still return the total actual hours slept in the week.
  • Some people need to sleep longer than others. Rewrite getIdealSleepHours() so that you can pass it an argument, like getIdealSleepHours(8) where 8 is the ideal hours per night. Update the call to getIdealSleepHours() in calculateSleepDebt() too.

I believe the problems lies in the line, I’ve tried to make “idealHours” a const or let, but it doesn’t help:

const getIdealSleepHours = idealHours => idealHours * 7;

And my whole code looks like that, and for now it return no text nor an error in the console:

const getSleepHours = day => {
  if(day === 'monday') {
    return 7;
  } else if(day === 'tuesday') {
    return 7; 
  } else if(day === 'wednesday'){
    return 7; 
  } else if(day === 'thursday'){
    return 7; 
  } else if(day === 'friday'){
    return 7; 
  } else if(day === 'saturday'){
    return 7; 
  } else if(day === 'sunday'){
    return 7;} 
};

const getActualSleepHours = () => 7 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 7;

const getIdealSleepHours = idealHours => idealHours * 7;

const calculateSleepDebt = () => {
  const actualSleepHours = getActualSleepHours();
  const idealSleepHours = getIdealSleepHours();

if(actualSleepHours === idealSleepHours) {
    console.log("Congratulations, you sleep perfectly long.");
  } else if(actualSleepHours > idealSleepHours){
    console.log("You are oversleeping by " + (actualSleepHours-idealSleepHours) + " hours");
  } else if(actualSleepHours < idealSleepHours){
    console.log("You lack " + (idealSleepHours - actualSleepHours) +  " hours of sleep");
  }  
}

calculateSleepDebt();

Hello,
I speak poor English and your code is hard to read, but you defined your getIdealSleepHours function with a parameter, called idealHours, then called it with no parameter, so you need to call getIdealSleepHours with a parameter, (a number for your code), replace const idealSleepHours = getIdealSleepHours() by const idealSleepHours = getIdealSleepHours(20) (for exemple)