Naughty or Nice

Good day, friends!

Just in time for Christmas, I wanted to share with you one of my school projects—Naughty or Nice?

I would love to hear from someone outside of EST if the Christmas Countdown timer is correct. General feedback would be appreciated as well.

Live Site: Naughty or Nice?
Repository: GitHub - KirativeWD/Naughty-or-Nice

Thank you!

Happy Holidays

6 Likes

I didn’t see this before Christmas so am not able to help with the timer, but I wanted to let you know that the “It’s too early to check” text and the “Check Santa’s list to find out” text are both appearing and are on top of each other. I thought I’d let you know in case you are still working on this project and want to use it again in the future! (Love the idea!)

This is the 6th of January and I am now just receiving this. I can determine if I am naughty or nice after Christmas.

Hi! Yes, I realized something was a little janked up somewhere after Christmas but I have not had time to fix it. :upside_down_face: I appreciate the comment and hopefully, I can get it fixed here soon!

Hello there! Greetings from Romania(at the moment), the timer from here seems to be working just perfect, i’m new and is quite nice idea, looking forward to use javascript to do some interactive websites.
Good luck!

2 Likes

I am Eva Smith, living in London, and pursuing entrepreneurship. I spend my life travelling around the world for business.
I primarily write about Technology, Business & Marketing. I also worked in tech and online marketing companies.

(https://www.hyperslice.com/index.html)

1 Like