I wish to develop an Android Mobile App with material design having following features:
- Database integration (Images, text, multimedia etc.)
- Lead time less than 5secs over 2G ( 80 - 240 kbps) network
- Real-time GPS integration
- User-maintained/updated pages
- Real-time updates of ratings and similar features
- Seamless UI transitions with strong UX features
- Strong security measures for protecting the database & against potential threats
FROM WHERE SHOULD I START & which APP (Hybrid/Native) will better fulfill my requirements?
Since, last week I have learned JS, SQL, HTML/CSS over to understand the basics of programming but I believe that having a directionless approach in building a product will get me nowhere. So, guys help me please...