My Visualizing Tech Stocks Project

Hi, I’m J. Anthony Acker. I am taking the Analyze Financial Data with Python Skill Path. I have a project where I have to analyze a basket of stocks. I did the project twice and each time I got the same results each time. For some reason, the Facebook data did not get pulled for the chosen time period. Data was surprisingly pulled for 2021 - 2022 for Facebook. This will affect the analysis. The canned analysis that came with the Starting Template will be incorrect according to the data that I pulled.

Please take a few moments and review my project. If you see why the data pull was incorrect, please let me know. In any case, any constructive observations will be appreciated. Thanks.

My Visualizing Tech Stocks Project Jupyter Notebook

Hi Anthony, yes sir Facebook data isn´t pulling correctly, please note that Facebook name change to Meta so it also changed its stock listing, you would have to replace the FB for META and it will pull correctly.

First, thanks for taking time to check out my project. Secondly, I appreciate your confirmation of my problem and your solution. I made the change and it worked. I never bothered to challenge the assumption of the correctness of the ticker symbol.

1 Like

No worries happy to help!

1 Like