My Portfolio Project

Hey all!

I have just finished my portfolio site and found it really fun!

The link to the site is here: https://lewispilgrim.github.io
And the repo for those that want it: GitHub - LewisPilgrim/LewisPilgrim.github.io: Portfolio website for potential employers

I have learned some cool new things when making the site and I am really proud of the results. It was my first time playing around with CSS animations and love how they bring life to the page.

It took me about 3.5 days to complete and, while I think there is more I can do, it is at a level that I am happy to publish.

I would love to hear your opinions.

Thanks for coming to share your portfolio Project with other learners!

When posting your project for review, please be sure to include the following:

• Your review of the Project. Was it easy, difficult, just right?
  • An estimate of how long it took you to complete
  • The link to your code repo

We hope you enjoyed this project!

2 Likes

It looks great!
I love this kind of button and project animation too, hopefully I’ll get the hang of it soon :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Perhaps it would be worth moving the projects button to a different location or making it somehow obvious that it’s below? When I clicked on the “About me” button I didn’t immediately realise there was something else below on the page :thinking:

Thanks!

I wanted to put some animations in as I feel they really bring the page to life, I am glad you like them.

I like your advice on the projects button, I will have a play around with it and find something that makes it more obvious. Perhaps just adding a nav bar is the simplest solution…

Thanks again for the feedback, it is really appreciated.

1 Like