My Pokemn Javascript game(incomplete)

<Look to the right of this box. That is how your post will look to everyone else.

Hey guys, this is an incomplete pokemon game i created with JavaScript. Hope you like it!

confirm("Hello!");
confirm("Welcome to the world of Fake Pocket Monsters, or Fakemon for short!");
confirm("This is Fakemon version 1.0, or the beta version, but I like to call it: Fakemon PatDom version!");
confirm("this is a text game, with no graphics, so if you don't like that, well, suck it up and learn to like it, buttercup!");
confirm("A Fakemon is a Pokemon(if you don't know what that is, look it up and get a life) that has been altered, or is fake entirely!");
confirm("My name is PatDom, but the people of this world affectionatly refer to me as the Pokemon Nerd Duo");
var gender = prompt("Are you a Boy or a Girl?");
var name = prompt("Let's start with your name. What is it?");
if (name === "Patrick") {
    confirm("Welcome back, master Patrick. Here is your key card.");
    confirm(name+" recieved the Key Card"); }
if (name === "FurtMuffin") {
    confirm("Welcome back, master Dom. Here is your Key Card.");
    confirm(name+" recieved the Key Card!"); }
confirm("oh, you're " +name+" that's moving to my hometown of Sioux Rise!");
confirm("I have a grandson. You two have been rivals since you were babies, and for some reason, he is more popular then you. He is way more advanced in the ways of life than you, so you better try hard to beat him on your incoming quest. He will always be one step ahead of you.");
var rivalName = prompt("Now then, what was his name again? I Have short term memory loss so I can't remember very well.");
confirm("oh yeah! His name was +"+rivalName+"!");
confirm("So go forth, adventure bound " +name+", into the amazing world of Fakemon, where dreams, adventure, and Fakeness await!");
confirm("you are in your room, in a second story apartment in Sioux Rise, when you hear mom calling for you");
var momName = prompt("What was your moms name again?");
confirm("Oh yeah, her name is "+momName+"!");
confirm("you hear your mom calling for you: "+momName+":oh, "+name+"!, Proffesser PatDom wants to see you!");
confirm(name+": Okay "+momName+"! I'll be down in a sec!");
confirm("you go over to Proffesor PatDom's apartment, and he says: I hear that you turned 10 years old yesterday, so you know get to pick a starter fakemon and start on your quest to become a Fakemon Failure(the Fakemon version of a Pokemon Master)");
var playerPokemon = prompt("Which starter pokemon do you want? The fire type fakemon, Flarebra(images of the Fakemon are on th website), the water type fakemon Bibyss, or the grass type Fakemon Jungrowl? (type it in exactly as you see it, and caps matter)");
confirm(name+" chose the "+playerPokemon+"!");
confirm("PatDom: now "+name+", you do understand that you and your pokemon are inexpliacbly tied now, and you cannot get rid of it.");
var userAnswer = prompt("do you understand?");
if (userAnswer === "yes"){
confirm("PatDom: Good, now run along, and achieve your dreams and other cheesy stuff.");
} else {
    confirm("PatDom:Well, too bad, your doing this anyway!"); }
confirm("PatDom:Now here's your Fakedex, and 10 FakeBalls.");
confirm(name+" got the Fakedex and the Fakeballs!");
confirm("PatDom: Now get out of my house!");
confirm("you are just leaving your apartment when suddenly, out of the sewers, a Ratatatatatatatatatata appears!");
confirm(name+" sent out "+playerPokemon+"!");
confirm("just a notice, but due to programing limits, all pokemon will only have two attacks, not four. Sorry for any inconveience. Now back to your regularly scheduled battle");
var userAnswer1 = prompt("What move would you like to use? "+playerPokemon+" has one move. It is Scratch(Power 35). Would you like to use it or Run?(Answer Yes or Run)");
if (userAnswer1 === "Yes") {
    var userAnswer2 = prompt(playerPokemon+" used Scratch, dealing 18 damage to foe Ratatatatatatatatatata, leaving it at 2 health. Would you like to throw a Fakeball?(answer Yes or No)");
    if (userAnswer2 === "Yes") {
        confirm(name+" threw a Fakeball. 1...");
        confirm("2...");
        confirm("3... Yes! foe Ratatatatatatatatatata was caught! Conglaturations!");
        var secondFakemon = "Ratatatatatatatatatata"
        confirm(playerPokemon+" gained 20 XP points and leveled up to Lvl. 6!");
    } else {
        confirm(name+" ran from the battle and escaped unharmed!"); }}
confirm("You continue to walk along the streets until you reach the edge of town, and the seemingly endless fields that stretch for miles and miles onto the horizon, with the occasional tree dotting the landscape.");
confirm("As you take a few tentative steps into the tall grass, which reachs up to your chin, you step into a clearing and there, beholding your view, is a Fakemon! It is short, about three feet tall, walks on four legs like a horse, and has a lightning-bolt shaped mane.");
confirm(name+": Go! "+playerPokemon+"!");
confirm("The strange Fakemon lets out a deep bellow and lowers its head. Mini dark clouds begin to gather around its head, and sparks begin to fly from its body. The clouds spread around and out from its head, rising up, until the clearing you are standing in is topped with a ring of clouds. Mini thunderbolts fly down and make your pokemon dance with fear.");
confirm("seeing your pokemon and its fear, the pokemon lets out a low, strong bellow, and the storm clouds and sparks stop and disappear.");
confirm("the strange creature bows its head and kneels on its front legs. It rears up and flys away in a shower of sparkles. ");
confirm("As you continue to walk along, you spot a mysterious man digging off the side of the path.");
confirm("You call out: Hey! What are you doing?");
confirm("The man whirls around, and has a crazy look in his eyes. FOSSILS!!! He screams, and starts to run toward you. He throws a Fakeball while screaming: I challenge you to a Fakemon battle!");
confirm(name+": Fine then. Go! "+playerPokemon+"!");
confirm("Your opponent has a medium-sized Fakemon that looks like a dinosaur, with large plates sticking vertically out of its back, a yellow underbelly, a green side, and a red top. Your Fakedex says it is a Platesar, a restored fossil Fakemon. It is a rock type, and level 12");
confirm(playerPokemon+" has to use Scratch. It is not very effective and does 3 damage to foe Platesar, leaving it at 42 health."); 
confirm("the fossil man sees you Fakemon's pathetic attack and asks: Are you a beginner?");
var userAnswer3 = prompt("Are You? (answer Yes or No)") 
if (userAnswer3 === "Yes") {
    confirm("Here, you can have a fossil and some tools for upgrading your Fakemon. Don't worry, I have plenty of them to spare.");
    confirm(name+" recieved five Rare Candies!");
    confirm("A Rare Candy. As the name states, this item is very Rare, and raises the level of a Fakemon by one. Additionally, with a Berry Blender, it is possible to combine 5 Rare Candies into a Super Rare Candy, which raises a Fakemon's level by 10.");
    confirm(name+" recieved the Soothe Berry!");
    confirm("a Soothe Berry. This very sweet berry is popular among all Fakemon, and maxes out the happiness of the recipient.");
    var playerFossil = prompt("Fossil Man Eric: And here, you can have one of my fossils! I have the Plate Fossil, Flare Fossil, Chill Fossil, Thunder Fossil, Growth Fossil, and Mud Fossil. (just type the name of the Fossil exactly as it says)");
    confirm(name+" chose the "+playerFossil+"!"); }
if (userAnswer3 === "No") {
    confirm("Fossil Man Eric: That's a lie! You are clearly a beginner and a noob and a liar!");
    confirm("Here, you can have a fossil and some tools for upgrading your Fakemon. Don't worry, I have plenty of them to spare.");
    confirm(name+" recieved five Rare Candies!");
    confirm("A Rare Candy. As the name states, this item is very Rare, and raises the level of a Fakemon by one. Additionally, with a Berry Blender, it is possible to combine 5 Rare Candies into a Super Rare Candy, which raises a Fakemon's level by 10.");
    confirm(name+" recieved the Soothe Berry!");
    confirm("a Soothe Berry. This very sweet berry is popular among all Fakemon, and maxes out the happiness of the recipient.");
    var playerFossil = prompt("Fossil Man Eric: And here, you can have one of my fossils! I have the Plate Fossil, Flare Fossil, Chill Fossil, Thunder Fossil, Growth Fossil, and Mud Fossil. (just type the name of the Fossil exactly as it says)");
    confirm(name+" chose the "+playerFossil+"!"); }
confirm("Fossil Man Eric: And here's a litle tale i heard in passing. There's a rumor that in that cave up ahead, Thunder Cave, you can find an amazing Fakemon with incredible powers, but is guarded by three other amazing legendary Fakemon. But this is just an old digger's tale, so I have no proof of it being true.");
var userAnswer4 = prompt("would you like to use the Rare Candies? (type Yes or No)");
if (userAnswer4 === "Yes") {
    var userAnswer5 = prompt("what Fakemon would you like to use the first rare candy on? (type ratata or "+playerPokemon+")");
    if (userAnswer5 === "ratata") {
        confirm("Ratata was elevated to level 6!"); }
    if (userAnswer5 === "Jungrowl") {
        confirm("Jungrowl was elevated to level 7! Jungrowl learned Vine Whip!");
        confirm("Vine Whip: Type-Grass, Power-40");
        var move2 = "Vine Whip" }
    if (userAnswer5 === "Bibyss") {
        confirm("Bibyss was elevated to level 7! Bibyss learned Water Gun!");
        confirm("Water Gun: Type-Water, Power-40");
        var move2 = "Water Gun" }
    if (userAnswer5 === "Flarebra") {
        confirm("Flarebra was elevated to level 7! Flarebra learned Ember!");
        confirm("Ember: Type-Fire, Power-40");
        var move2 = "Ember" }}
    var userAnswer6 = prompt("what Fakemon would you like to use the second rare candy on? (type ratata or "+playerPokemon+")");
    if (userAnswer6 === "ratata") {
        confirm("Ratata was elevated to level 7!"); 
        confirm("Ratata learned Tackle!");
        var ratatamove1 = "Tail Whip"
        var ratatamove2 = "Tackle"}
    if (userAnswer6 === "Jungrowl") {
        confirm("this is the 100th line of code!");
        confirm("Jungrowl was elevated to level 8!"); }
    if (userAnswer6 === "Bibyss") {
        confirm("Bibyss was elevated to level 8!"); }
    if (userAnswer6 === "Flarebra") {
        confirm("Flarebra was elevated to level 8!"); }
    var userAnswer7 = prompt("what Fakemon would you like to use the third rare candy on? (type ratata or "+playerPokemon+")");
    if (userAnswer7 === "ratata") {
        confirm("Ratata was elevated to level 8!"); }
    if (userAnswer7 === "Jungrowl") {
        confirm("Jungrowl was elevated to level 9!"); }
    if (userAnswer7 === "Bibyss") {
        confirm("Bibyss was elevated to level 9!"); }
    if (userAnswer7 === "Flarebra") {
        confirm("Flarebra was elevated to level 9!"); }
    var userAnswer8 = prompt("what Fakemon would you like to use the third rare candy on? (type ratata or "+playerPokemon+")");
    if (userAnswer8 === "ratata") {
        confirm("Ratata was elevated to level 9!"); }
    if (userAnswer8 === "Jungrowl") {
        confirm("Jungrowl was elevated to level 10!");
        confirm("Jungrowl learned Bite!");
        var move3 = "Bite"
        var playerPokemon = prompt("What? Jungrowl is evolving! Congratulations, your Jungrowl evolved into Chaparrex! (type Chaparrex)");}
    if (userAnswer8 === "Bibyss") {
        confirm("Bibyss was elevated to level 10!");
        var playerPokemom = prompt("what? Bibyss is evolving! Congratulations, your Bibyss evolved into Octobyss! (type Octobyss)");
        confirm("Octobyss learned Slap!");
        confirm("slap, a normal type move with power 40.");
        var move3 = "Slap"}
    if (userAnswer8 === "Flarebra") {
        confirm("Flarebra was elevated to level 10!"); 
        var playerPokemon = prompt("What? Flarebra is evolving! Congratulations! Your Flarebra evolved into Blazebra! (type Blazebra)");
        confirm("Blazebra learned Rear Kick!");
        confirm("Rear Kick, a fighting type move with power 45");
        var move3 = "Rear Kick"}

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.