My Personal Website :D

Let me know what you think of my website. Any feedback is welcome. Here is the link:
https://jonathanknabe.github.io/knabeWebsite/

and the github repo:

• Your review of the Project. Was it easy, difficult, just right?

It took some time but felt right, I didn’t add JS into it yet and still have to fix formatting. Next time I will try it with a grid layout.

• An estimate of how long it took you to complete
    several weeks

• The link to your code repo
    Jonathan Knabe

Thanks!

Hi Jonathon,
Well done on creating your website.
I am not a professional by any means, but my first observation was wondering why the navigation menu isn’t at the top. When landing on your homepage, the writing is overlapped at the bottom which wouldn’t happen if the navigation bar was at the top. Just my observation.
I would also look at changing the body typography to a serif to balance the strong Script/Formal Script you have chosen
and create sub-headings for your different plans.

I hope that helps Jonathon and that is the kind of feedback you were looking for as this is my first time responding to someone’s request for feedback, so just want to make sure I answered in a productive way?
Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey Susan,

thank you so much. Yep that’s the feedback I was looking for! I will see to tackle that issue of the navigation bar and the font changes.

Thanks again.
Jonathan

I like the first few images; there is a great contrast, but personally, I think there are too many images as a design choice. I think a landing page should be condensed somewhat. Looks great.

appreciate the feedback! Thank you

Dude, your website is amazing, if it really is your first job, you have a lot of beautiful pages left to do.

The only feedback may be to add a contact button on each of the skills you offer with prices; I know the contact button on the nav bar is there when you change pages but at first glance it took me a while to see it, I hope you have a lot of contacts bro.

Have a nice day!

1 Like