I thought this project was overall fairly easy, with some specific parts being a bit tricky like making the website interactive. I’m looking for some feedback on my work.
Great job on finishing your newest project!
Your HTML looks good. I have a few small comments.
- Contact information is oftentimes found in the footer of a website. So, it may make more sense to have you “Contact” section in a <footer> outside the <main>
- Consider using <ul> alongside <li> when listing projects and skills
- The images for the project section should have better alt text. For example, when going over that section with a screen reader, the screen reader would read, “Mixed messages project. Mixed messages project.” Alt text should convey the context of what the image holds. Something like “Screenshot of the Mixed Messages Project script” could make more sense.
- The switch for Dark/Light mode only works two times before it’s stuck in light mode.
- On mobile, the image of yourself is covering text. This is being caused by the width and height set on its parent. Consider using
For responsive image design. Then you can mess around with max-width to get it just right.
The more projects you create, the more you will develop your own style. I encourage you to put a little more personality into your projects!
Keep up the good work!