My Mini Linter Code

Hi, this is my resolution for the Mini Linter objective project. Maybe it will help someone. I would really appreciate if you could go through it and tell me what I could have done better. As it is on the Iterators section, I used them as much as I could.

bye

let story = 'Last weekend, I took literally the most beautiful bike ride of my life. The route is called "The 9W to Nyack" and it actually stretches all the way from Riverside Park in Manhattan to South Nyack, New Jersey. It\'s really an adventure from beginning to end! It is a 48 mile loop and it basically took me an entire day. I stopped at Riverbank State Park to take some extremely artsy photos. It was a short stop, though, because I had a really long way left to go. After a quick photo op at the very popular Little Red Lighthouse, I began my trek across the George Washington Bridge into New Jersey.  The GW is actually very long - 4,760 feet! I was already very tired by the time I got to the other side.  An hour later, I reached Greenbrook Nature Sanctuary, an extremely beautiful park along the coast of the Hudson.  Something that was very surprising to me was that near the end of the route you actually cross back into New York! At this point, you are very close to the end.';

let overusedWords = ['really', 'very', 'basically'];

let unnecessaryWords = ['extremely', 'literally', 'actually' ];


// Step 1: splitting the story string into an array of words
const storyWords = story.split(' '); 


// Step 3: filtering unnecessary words from storyWords
const betterWords = storyWords.filter(word => {
  return unnecessaryWords.includes(word) === false;
});


// Step 4: getting the numbers of each overused word 
const reallyCount = betterWords.filter(word => {
  return overusedWords.slice(0, 1).includes(word);
}).length;

const veryCount = betterWords.filter(word => {
  return overusedWords.slice(1, -1).includes(word);
}).length;

const basicallyCount = betterWords.filter(word => {
  return overusedWords.slice(2).includes(word);
}).length;


// Step 5: getting the number of sentences in the paragraph measuring the length of the returned array filtered for words ending in '.' or '!' 
const sentenceCount = betterWords.filter(word => {
  return word.endsWith('.') === true || word.endsWith('!') === true;  
}).length;


// Step 2 and 6: Logging the number of words and the other items required with a function in a formated way
function loggingData () {
  console.log(`Number of words in the original story: ${storyWords.length}
Number of words - unnecessary words: ${betterWords.length}
Number of sentences in the paragraph: ${sentenceCount}
Number of 'really': ${reallyCount}
Number of 'very': ${veryCount}
Number of 'basically': ${basicallyCount}`);
}

loggingData();

// Step 7: logging betterWords array as a single string
console.log(betterWords.join(' '));