My Introduction

My Introduction

Hello, I have been introduced to CodeCademy back in 2012, and I have loved it ever since. Anyways, lets talk about me in this topic.

When I first got into video games, I always wanted to learn on how they work and function and what it takes to make them. Video games have been the biggest part of my childhood and it’s one of the biggest things that I am committed too. Coding was a good career I wanted and I have been interested in it ever since. Most people think that coding is just to hard and I will end up giving up in the end. The difference between me and anyone else, I have always been one of those kids who always loved to take the route less traveled and was always that kid who wanted to be different from everyone else. I take pride in my work and I will never give up on my dream job. Being in the programming industry won’t be easy, but sure as H3LL I will not give up!

I am looking forward to meet and talk with coders from all over the country because I love meeting new people and I love coding and education. Thank you so much for reading this post and I hope the best for anyone looking to pursue the dream of being a coder!

1 Like