I’ve been studying this project and my code seems to be fine, but it is returning wrong numbers.
By ex 20, it is asked to use a function we create during the project to return the count of white threads sold. The answer is supposed to be 28, but mine is returning 112, four times greater than it should.
I went on to see where i made a mistake and i saw that on ex 15 my answer is also wrong, mine is returning 5994, but the answer is supposed to be 1498, which is also around a 4x difference.
I saw the results on the walkthrough video for the project on YouTube.
I analized every step of the lesson comparing with the walkthrough video and i couldnt find out what i have missed. For me it seems that my code is the same as in the video. What is wrong with my code?
daily_sales_replaced = daily_sales.replace(';,;', ';') daily_transactions = daily_sales_replaced.split(',') daily_transactions_split =  for i in daily_transactions: values = i.split(';') daily_transactions_split.append(values) transactions_clean =  for i in daily_transactions_split: transaction_clean =  for j in i: list_values = j.replace('\n','').strip(' ') transaction_clean.append(list_values) transactions_clean.append(transaction_clean) customers =  sales =  thread_sold =  for i in transactions_clean: customers.append(i) sales.append(i) thread_sold.append(i) total_sales = 0 for i in sales: value = i.strip('$') value_float = float(value) total_sales += value_float thread_sold_split =  for i in thread_sold: for j in i.split('&'): thread_sold_split.append(j) def color_count(color): count = 0 for i in thread_sold_split: if color == i: count += 1 return count