My code does not execute in wrap div.I don't know what is the problem.Please suggest any way to make it work

• Faisal

• Browse

<ul>
<li>Sign Up</li>
<li>Log In</li>
<li>Help</li>
</ul>
</div>
</div>
<div class="jumbotron">
<div class="container">
<h1>Find a place to stay</h1>
<p>
Rent from people in over34,000 cities and 192 countries
</p>
</div>
</div>
<div>
<h3>Travel</h3>
<p>From apartments and rooms to treehouses and boats:stay in unique spaces in 192 countries.</p>
<p>
<a href="#">See how to travel on Airbnb</a>
</p>
</div>

<div>
<h3>Host</h3>
<p>Renting out your unused space could pay your bills or fund your next vacation</p>
<p>
<a href="#">Learn more about hosting</a>
</p>

Trust and Safety

FRom verified ID to our worldwide customer support team,we have got your back.

Learn about more at Airbnb

Travel

From apartments and rooms to treehouses and boats:stay in unique spaces in 192 countries.

<div>
 <h3>Host</h3>
 <p>Renting out your unused space could pay your bills or fund your next vacation</p>
 </div>

Trust and safety

FRom verified ID to our worldwide customer support team,we have got your back.

It's hard to tell because your code is not properly formatted. But, if I'm looking in the right wrap with a div lesson, you didn't wrap what they told you in two divs. Based on the amount of content you have, I assume you're on lesson eight's wrap with a div. The directions for that are "Wrap all pieces of supporting content with two divs, like in the example above. Give the outer div a class="learn-more" and the inner div a class="container"." So your Travel, Host, and Trust and Safety section should all be wrapped in the same two divs together.

If I'm mistaken on what specific lesson you're on, then I apologize.

Not to mention, regardless of what lesson you're on. I'm positive you're not supposed to have two Travel and Trust and Safety sections.

yes indeed that was the problem.Thank you for responding.