Movies I

i need help !

Hi Imageailin,

Could you try refreshing the page and let me know if that lets you pass?

Your routes.rb code looks fine :slight_smile:

The code looks fine, but could it be the problem that you have not defined the index action in the Movies controller?

how would you define the index action in the controller?

I just defined like this and it worked for me:
def index
end

Hi. I'm having trouble with the first step on this exercise. When I typed in "rails generate controller movies" an error came up saying that it was having trouble with the "movies.css.scss" script. I look at the script and nothing is there so I'm not sure what I should do about this. Please help ASAP I'm dying here D:

@mutedhankie2755 Can you please post a screenshot of what you're seeing in the terminal?

I have the exact same problem as OP. My code in the routes.rb is identical, yet Codeacademy does not accept it as the correct answer for step 2.

get '/movies' => 'movies#index'

And this is what I get from Codeacademy:
config/application.rb to limit the frameworks that will be loaded.

EDIT:
It seems to be temporary bug. I tried restarting the excercise, put down the same code and it worked this time.

@gigablaster30679

you need to use two ends

I have completely the same problem. I have an index action in Movies controller.
get '/movies' => 'movies#index'
doesn't work. There is no error message from codecademy. I can't go to next step in the exercise.
Could someone help, please.

@matocica Please create a new topic with your full code and a link to the exercise you're on so we can help you.

Hi zystvan,
I did all you requested.
Thank you for your effort.