MOVE - Adding jQuery UI library

jquery

I'm a little stuck....

The instructions:

Add the jQuery UI library to your project by copy/pasting the HTML below into your web page above :

If you check out the attached image, you will see that I don't have <script src='app.js'></script>.

What is wrong here?
Is this a bug?
What to do now?
Thanks!

Hey Mark,

Wow I end up answering a lot of your questions - I hope you don't mind too much :slight_smile:

I'm not sure... is there an error message somewhere in there that I'm not seeing or something? Or is your code not working?
It might be helpful if you click the triangular-ish shaped button next to Save and post the link here so I can try your code :)

No, I certainly don't mind. I appreciate it!

Well, check out this screenshot:

So I decided to add <script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.11.2/jquery-ui.min.js"></script> to the bottom before </body>. When I did that this magically appeared: Add the jQuery UI library to your project by copy/pasting the HTML below into your web page above <script src='app.js'></script> .

I can move forward now but is that by design or is it a bug?

Thanks again!

FYI

I finished the project and the autocomplete didn't work in Codecademy.
I copied the code and created three new files and tested the web page locally on my web browser and it works.
Therefore I assume there is a bug with Codecademy

Looks to me like you somehow accidentally copied the entire step, not just the code block in it. If you haven't done it already, you should probably delete the text imediately before the first <script> tag :)
It also might be a good idea to swap the order of your <script> tags around; I think I mentioned why in a an answer to a different topic/question of yours.

Did you change anything at all between the two? And also, did you make sure to refresh the Codecademy preview browser (I know, it sounds obvious)?
I'd like to see if we can figure out why it doesn't work on Codecademy, if possible :)

I had only copied and pasted this: <script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.11.2/jquery-ui.min.js"></script>. I'm 100% sure about it.

No. Nothing. And it worked. And yes, I did refresh the preview browser.

In that case, it looks like a glitch for both of those to me, but that's really weird...
I don't know what could've caused either of those things, sorry :(
The only thing I can suggest is for the preview browser not working, I guess if you wait a while and come back it might work? But I'm not sure.

Is there anyone else watching this topic who's able to help any?

My autocomplete form also does not work,
Sorry i have found my mistake:)
I've found a solution from the example page's source Code:)))
There are two links at the bottom of the page, but in the Project was mentioned only one...