Mixed Messages Project

I completed this project. I made a random generating messages that generates a list of computer languages and gives a small little encouraging message at the end. I have also included the ASCII unicode characters to make a like a small little animation figure… As well as a bit off extras where I placed a random generated unicode emoji at the beginning of the array before I changed the array to a string.

link to the project

please would love to hear some feedback off what I could improve

I checked our code and I thought your project awesome! I liked how you added emoji’s and how you implemented the unshift method. Nice work.

Here’s a link to mine.

Hello I am new student this is my First project on mixed messages. I am attaching my work with this hope it is fine and helpful.

//create a random number

function createRandomNumber(num){

return Math.floor(Math.random()*num)

};

// Stores messages that will randomly generate in the program by peoples

const messageData = {

verb: ['kick', 'sleep', 'fart', 'whistle', 'wash', 'drink'],

noun: ['bear', 'mirror', 'toe', 'tea cup', 'flower', 'hat'],

ingVerb: ['running', 'spitting', 'clucking', 'burping', 'spooning', 'cooking'],

number: ['1', '54,377', '12', 'three million', '0.55', '36'],

secondNoun: ['tooth', 'cat', 'shirt', 'chair', 'stick', 'tomato'],

insperationMessages:['Inspire','Freedom','dream','fly','motivate','believe','happy'],

};

// Stores final message result to be printed in array.

let storeMessages = ;

// Iterate over the object.or create a condition which take words from above and store value in new array.

//create randomIndex for select randomally words from above.

for(let word in messageData) {

let randomIndex = createRandomNumber(messageData[word].length);

// Take the object’s properties to create a message and add it to the storeMessages array.

switch(word){

case 'verb':

storeMessages.push(`They say that to properly ${messageData[word][randomIndex]}`)

break;

case 'noun':

storeMessages.push(`They say that to properly ${messageData[word][randomIndex]} you must first`)

break;

case 'ingVerb':

storeMessages.push(`They say that to properly ${messageData[word][randomIndex]} it`)

break;

case 'number':

storeMessages.push(`They say that to properly ${messageData[word][randomIndex]} times`)

break;

case 'secondNoun':

storeMessages.push(`They say that to properly ${messageData[word][randomIndex]}`)

break;

case 'insperationMessages':

mstoreMessages.push(`They say that to properly ${messageData[word][randomIndex]} inspere you`)

break;

default:

storeMessages.push('Please provide more words to complete the MadLib.')

}

};

// Format the storeMsg message

function formatStoreMsg(storeMsg) {

const compiled = storeMessages.join('');

console.log(compiled);

};

// Print final result

formatStoreMsg(storeMessages);