Mixed Messages: Portfolio Project - Alejandro

Hello, Im alejandro and this is my First portfolio project:

1. I decide to do the more inspirational mixed messages topic. So I chose some speakers I personally have heard of or listened to, Gathered 5 good quotes from each to randomly iterate through and log. My one issue is I couldn’t find a 3rd data to include in my project. I kind of like what I have now but I know that was a requirement. Any suggestions are welcomed and I should have no problems implementing them.
  2. I found this fairly easy but very fun, I like that I learned Git and how to upload to GitHub Repository.
//Arrays for project const speakers= ["-David Goggins", "-Jordan Peterson", "-Tony Robbins", "-Simon Sinek", "-Andrew Tate"]; const jordanQ = ["Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not to who someone else is today.", "Perhaps you are overvaluing what you don’t have and undervaluing what you do.", "To learn is to die voluntarily and be born again, in great ways and small.", "Truth, virtue, and courage are not necessarily enough, but they are our best bet.", "Can you imagine yourself in 10 years if instead of avoiding the things you know you should do, you actually did them every single day—that’s powerful"]; const davidQ = ["I don’t stop when I’m tired, I stop when I’m done.", "Greatness pulls mediocrity into the mud. Get out there and get after it.", "Mental toughness is a lifestyle.", "Never let people who choose the path of least resistance steer you away from your chosen path of most resistance.", "Pain unlocks a secret doorway in the mind, one that leads to both peak performance, and beautiful silence."]; const tonyQ = ["Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions.", "Your past does not equal your future.", "It's not knowing what to do; it's doing what you know.", "If you can't, you must. If you must, you can.", "Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible."]; const simonQ = ["Leaps of greatness require the combined problem-solving ability of people who trust each other.", "The true price of leadership is the willingness to place the needs of others above your own.", "Leadership is not a license to do less; it is a responsibility to do more.", "If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.", "As the Zen Buddhist saying goes, how you do anything is how you do everything."]; const tateQ = ["You’ve been given another day of life. How will you use it? Will you wait until tomorrow as you’ve done for years or decide today is the day you commit to excellence?", "The temporary satisfaction of quitting is outweighed by the eternal suffering of being nobody.", "Your mind must be stronger than your feelings.", "If failure makes you stronger you can never lose.", "A man without a vision for his future always return to his past."]; /*Unused array? const quotes = [jordanQ,davidQ,tonyQ,simonQ,tateQ]; */ //What is Can be implemented as a third data used for the random message generator? //Create a functions to choose random speaker and quote of theirs function randomSpeaker(){ let num = Math.floor(Math.random()*speakers.length); let speaker = speakers[num]; return speaker; } function randomQuote(speaker){ let index = 0; switch(speaker){ case "-David Goggins": index = Math.floor(Math.random()*davidQ.length); return davidQ[index]; break; case "-Jordan Peterson": index = Math.floor(Math.random()*jordanQ.length); return jordanQ[index]; break; case "-Tony Robbins": index = Math.floor(Math.random()*tonyQ.length); return tonyQ[index]; break; case "-Simon Sinek": index = Math.floor(Math.random()*simonQ.length); return simonQ[index]; break; case "-Andrew Tate": index = Math.floor(Math.random()*tateQ.length); return tateQ[index]; break; default: return "Undifined speaker.."; } } //Create Function to do it all in one. function RandomMessage(){ let speaker = randomSpeaker(); let quote = randomQuote(speaker); console.log(quote+" "+speaker); } console.log(); RandomMessage(); console.log();