So I’ve just completed my first portfolio project which you can take a look at here:
The project was quite straightforward at this point in the course. I had an idea of how I’d do each step whilst reading the brief. The most time-consuming part was filling out the arrays! I wanted to put lots of items in each to create plenty of possible combinations.
This project took me around 3 hours to complete, I spent almost as much time revising the use of Github, Markdown and writing README files afterwards but it’ll be helpful going forward!
I’m interested to see how other people tackled this project and where I could have saved time or written more concise code. Please reply with your reviews!
We hope you enjoyed this project!