I just finished this project. You can review it here:
My own thoughts:
- I’m not sure if I fully understood the challenge, but the program will render a random message based on 4 arrays: artist, verb, song and adverb. It runs smoothly so that’s OK.
- Besides coding the program, I really tried to embrace the GIT way of working. init, add, commit, push are clear to me. I didn’t use any branches or return to a previous commit. Maybe next time.
- I added some features:
- A user could input non random values. Maybe he wants random sentences about Eminem only.
- A user can add items to an array of choice
- A user can delete items of an array of choice.
Most of my time I spent on searching a planner tool (not needed for this exercise) and searching for input of the arrays.