Mixed Messages / Meals for the day!

Hello Everyone,

I’ve decide to write a code that gives me 3 random meals for the day. I made the code simple, 3 lists, a function, and a console.log command.

I think in total the project took around an hour doing the following:

• Gather info for the meals.
  • Trying to follow the steps to get used to be organised when breaking down a project and what steps goes in “in progress” or “completed”.
  • Writing and testing the code while practicing Git commands.
  • Create a GitHub repository and write a simple README file.

Here’s the link to GitHub:

I still think I’m missing something or the README file could be better, but that’s why it’s good to ask for feedback.

let breakfast = ["Instant Oatmeal With Cranberries and Pecans", "Roasted Potato and Chorizo Hash", "PB Chocolate Sheet Pan Pancake", "Lemon-Almond Poppy Seed Muffins", "Sausage and Egg Sandwiches", "Pineapple-Cucumber Smoothie", "French Toast", "Gruyère, Bacon and Spinach Scrambled Eggs", "Blueberry-Banana-Nut Smoothie", "Sheet Pan Sausage and Egg Breakfast Bake", "Old Bay Scrambled Eggs", "Blender Pancakes", "Make-Ahead Breakfast Burrito", "Smashed Avocado Toast with Egg", "Easy Zucchini Bread"]; let lunch = ["Buddha Bowls", "Mediterranean Chickpea Salad", "Buffalo Chicken Wrap", "Copycat Wendy's Chili", "Roasted Vegetable Baked Falafel Sandwiches", "Chinese Chicken Mandarin Salad", "Chicken Salad Sandwich", "Ham Sandwich", "Crunchwrap Supreme", "Caribbean Cobb Salad", "Copycat Chicken Lettuce Wraps", "Tuna Macaroni Salad", "Chirashi Bowls", "General Tso's Chicken"]; let dinner = ["Baked Feta Pasta", "One-Pan Creamy Chicken & Gnocchi", "Classic Stuffed Peppers", "Air Fryer Pork Chops", "Black Bean Tostadas", "Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon", "Bucatini all'Amatriciana", "Copycat Chicken Lettuce Wraps", "Homemade Crunchwrap Supreme", "BBQ Chicken Twice-Baked Potatoes", "Sheet-Pan Lemon Butter Chicken Thighs", "Shrimp & Snow Pea Stir Fry", "Slow-Cooker Chicken Posole", "TikTok Ramen", "Coconut Curry Salmon"]; //console.log(breakfast); function randomMessage() { return `You're suggested meals for the day is the following:\n Breakfast:- ${breakfast[Math.floor(Math.random() * 15)]}.\n Lunch:- ${lunch[Math.floor(Math.random() * 15)]}.\n Dinner:- ${dinner[Math.floor(Math.random() * 15)]}.` } console.log(randomMessage());