Mixed Messages - Limericks

Here’s my take on the Mixed Messages problem prompt.

I just recently completed the Ruby and Ruby on Rails courses here on Codecademy as well, so I decided to combine the learnings here. I built a Ruby on Rails app to include my JavaScript and deployed it on Heroku here. The app takes random lines from different Limericks and combines them to make one rather non-sensical one.

Overall this was a fun project that forced me to learn a lot of new information along the way.

Start to finish the project, this project probably took me about 1 full day to complete. A lot of the time was wasted trying to PostgreSQL set up on Windows which is quite a pain if you haven’t experienced it. The JavaScript random message generation probably took about an hour.

Here is my GitHub repo for the project. Let me know what you think!