My project is hosted here.
You can run it as a github pages webapp here
The project was fairly challenging but not hard for me, I started learning to code this summer. It required follow through, organization and using a lot of the new stuff I’ve learned with codecademy and other resources.
I did this in one day and probably spent between 6-8 focused work hours on it.
If you have any feedback, I’d love to hear it, good or bad, no problem.
I know i could do better if i wanted to, the killer thing would be to separate words by grammar category and assemble the generated sentences according to structured templates so output would make more sense. However, I’m ready to move on to the next project. Thanks for checking it out.