Mixed Messages: Cave Person Quote Generator

I was surprised by my ability to tackle this actually. Knowing that it was possible somehow was really encouraging. I just had to google to get started. A lot of the work dealt with finding text editors to clean up my words lists so I could use them in the code properly. Some had too many spaces between words etc. I picked up a lot of new tools I added to my Dev bookmarks folder. It really hit me that it’s not just coding all day, it really is problem-solving on multiple levels- which I love doing. I don’t know how long it took to complete and I actually meant to set a timer, but I got so lost in the journey of figuring everything out, so I think there’s some value in that also. It probably took a couple of hours and now it would take 45 minutes! When I finished the last edit and it worked, I feel like I left a trance. I saved some minor edits, just to show my understanding of version control.

Great project to get us thinking and seeing what some parts of future days will look like.

X.

Nice!
A few suggestions on the code:

• you seem to be declaring more variables than you need. nounsArr, pronounsArr and verbsArr are just duplicates of the ones above.
  • the indentation in your function doesn’t follow convention. There should only be one level of indentation in total within that function.
    Hope that’s helpful.

Ocean Wraps offers several different solutions for transforming your car or boat, from solid, single color boat wraps to completely custom designed boat wraps.
logog