Mixed Messages - Birth Life Death Quotes - feedback needed to avoid repetition

Hello
in the method show(), some repetition could be avoided i guess
Had to use object.keys because “this.property.length” was generating an “undefined” return (out of scope i guess).
feedback appreciated
cheers

let mixedMessages = {
    birth: [
        '“The best of all things is something entirely outside your grasp: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best thing for you is to die soon.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche',
        '“The death of dogma is the birth of morality.” ― Immanuel Kant',
        '“The nature of finite things as such is to have the seed of passing away as their essential being: the hour of their birth is the hour of their death.” ― Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel',
        '“Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one.” ― Martin Heidegger',
        '“The will of the individual is dwarfed by the will of the species - for every suicide, there are thousands of unwilling births.” ― Arthur Schopenhauer',
        '“The beginning is the most important part of the work.” ― Plato',
        '“It was like the beginning of life and laughter. It was the real meaning of the sun” ― Charles Bukowski',
        '“I opened myself to the gentle indifference of the world.” ― Albert Camus',
        '“New Beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.” ― Lao Tzu',
        '“All things were ready for us at our birth; it is we that have made everything difficult for ourselves, through our disdain for what is easy.” ― Seneca'
        ],
    life: [
        '“No one can construct for you the bridge upon which precisely you must cross the stream of life, no one but you yourself alone.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche',
        '“The busier we are, the more acutely we feel that we live, the more conscious we are of life.” ― Immanuel Kant',
        '“The valor that struggles is better than the weakness that endures.” ― Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel',
        '“If I take death into my life, I will free myself from the anxiety of death and the pettiness of life - and only then will I be free to become myself. ” ― Martin Heidegger',
        '“We can regard our life as a uselessly disturbing episode in the blissful repose of nothingness.” ― Arthur Schopenhauer',
        '“I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.” ― Plato',
        '“Life\'s as kind as you let it be.” ― Charles Bukowski',
        '”You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.” ― Albert Camus',
        '“Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don\'t resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality.“ ― Lao Tzu',
        '“Life is like a play: it\'s not the length, but the excellence of the acting that matters.” ― Seneca'
    ],
    death: [
        '“To die proudly when it is no longer possible to live proudly.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche',
        '“If the truth shall kill them, let them die.” ― Immanuel Kant',
        '"It is solely by risking life that freedom is obtained" ― Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel',
        '“As soon as we are born, we are old enough to die.” ― Martin Heidegger',
        '“After your death, you will be what you were before your birth.” ― Arthur Schopenhauer',
        '“No one knows whether death may not be the greatest good that can happen to man.” ― Plato',
        '”Most people\'s deaths are a sham. There\'s nothing left to die.” ― Charles Bukowski',
        '“Since we\'re all going to die, it\'s obvious that when and how don\'t matter.” ― Albert Camus',
        '“Death never takes the wise man by surprise; He is always ready to go.” ― Jean de La Fontaine',
        '“Loss is not as bad as wanting more.” ― Lao Tzu',
        '“It is uncertain where Death will await you; there expect it everywhere.” ― Seneca'
    ],
    show() {
        let birthMessage = this.birth[Math.floor(Math.random() * Object.keys(this).length)];
        let lifeMessage = this.life[Math.floor(Math.random() * Object.keys(this).length)];
        let deathMessage = this.death[Math.floor(Math.random() * Object.keys(this).length)];
        if (!deathMessage || !lifeMessage || !birthMessage) {
            return 'Quote missing in a category. Please fill it.';
        } else {
            let messageRabndom = "BIRTH:" + birthMessage + "\n" + "LIFE:" + lifeMessage + "\n" + "DEATH:" + deathMessage;
            return messageRabndom;
        }

}
}
console.log(mixedMessages.show());

Final project

Html page
https://learnspaceca.github.io/MixedMessages/

This is an awesome idea with a super easy way of getting new quotes immediately. A formatting suggestion: maybe have the quotee’s name be a little more distinct?
“Quote” -name
or
“Quote”
-name
as opposed to having it all be one line with just closing quotation marks to separate the name from the quote. A really cool idea regardless.

Thank you very much, it is added in the script.