Mixed Messages - Affirmations

Here is my finished product for the Mixed Messages project in the Back-End Engineer Path. I’m not really liking the ‘look’ verb, but couldn’t think of anything other linking verbs. I did combine the picking of the words and combining steps.
At first this project seemed daunting because I couldn’t settle on an idea, but as I started to write the code the type of message I was creating fell into place. Once I actually started on the coding this took about an hour since I tend to test every step. Picking the words was the longest part of the whole thing.
Here is the link to the GitHub and the general code:

const words = { nouns1: ["I'll","I'm"], verbs1: ['be', "feel", 'look',"feeling","looking", "becoming"], adjectives1: ["amazing.",'confident.','radiant.', 'creative.','appreciative.'], } const affirmation =()=> { let sentence = []; let pick =Math.floor(Math.random()*2) let noun= words.nouns1[pick] sentence.push(noun) if (noun==="I'll") { let pick1=Math.floor(Math.random()*3) let verb=words.verbs1[pick1] sentence.push(verb) }else { let pick1=Math.floor(Math.random()*(words.verbs1.length-4)+4) let verb=words.verbs1[pick1] sentence.push(verb) } let pick2=Math.floor(Math.random()*words.adjectives1.length) let adjective=words.adjectives1[pick2] sentence.push(adjective) return sentence.join(' ') }; console.log(affirmation())

Any feed back would be appreciated.