Missing course in account?

Hi,

I took a Machine Learning Fundamentals course in 2018, but I see no record of it at all in my account. I still have access to the course’s slack channel, a history of payment is still in my banking history, and my graded final project is still in my Github - how can I get a proof of course completion?
Thanks,
Joseph

Hey, @johnnypolite welcome to the forums.

I found this this course real quickly. Is this one you have done in the past? If not I would double-check that this is the same account. They also might of removed the course since there is a Machine Learning Engineer Career Path and Data Scientist Machine Learning Career Path coming. Note the dates are wrong.

1 Like

Was it one of the now-defunct CC Intensive courses that was ~6 weeks?
(I took a DA and a SQL one around the same timeframe).

The content was most likely folded into other courses/career paths.
If you look on your CC dashboard, can you see the course? OR, click on your profile and you can see a list of courses completed and any available certificates and then print or download the certs from there.

2 Likes

Thanks all! It was, in fact, one of the now defunct Intensive Courses, and it has been folded in to other courses. The issue is that I completed it, but the course or its certificate don’t exist anywhere in my profile. If I didn’t have the slack history, payment history, and final graded project on GitHub, I wouldn’t have any proof I ever took it.

That said, I reached out to Support, and they were great - they’ve emailed me the certificate of completion, so even if my profile itself is still broken, that’s enough to serve my needs.

1 Like