I solved it the first time, but then came across this topic, asking for feedback on the same project. I realized there was a lot I could improve in my code, and I set out to do it.
This time I made an effort to wrap the fuctionality inside functions and to store the information inside an object. I might have traded the original simplicity for a bit more complexity but I think I made the code more reusable.
Is there a way I could improve the code, make it more readable or more efficent? I’d love to hear from the community. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. And I’m super open to reviewing other learners’ code. So share your code as well. I’m sure there’s plenty we can learn from each other.
I think this is a great example of how diverse coding can be! It is always great to see the way other individuals code and to gain ideas, knowledge, and more experience from it! Thank you for sharing this! I enjoyed looking it over.
Code like this especially helps if you’re someone like me who tends to overthink a lot of the issues that arise in the projects. I end up writing ridiculous code that won’t work and then I get pissed at it, walk away from it for a day or two, maybe do some research or studying in between, come back, and then the answer(s) usually just come to me lol.