Medical Insurance Project - Invitation for Feedback

Hey fellow coders!

This was a difficult project. I had to transform the dataset quite a lot to get it ready for analysis. However, I found that using some of the code from review exercises was helpful, especially for creating the Patient class! Overall, this took me a month to complete, spending about 5 hours/week. Here’s my code repository:

This is my second time through the curriculum, so I incorporated some extra knowledge about plotting data using matplotlib to get a feel for what the data really looks like. I noticed that Codecademy really wanted us to use lists and dictionaries to analyze the data, but I think pandas dataframes are a better fit for this. I did a bit of both in the script, but I used mostly pandas throughout.

Thank you in advance for any feedback =)