I just completed my Insurance Project and I would love to hear your thoughts.
The hardest part for me was putting the information in my arrays from the csv file. I was originally trying to put them into the arrays all at one time but couldn’t figure it out. Eventually I did it as was shown in the example. After that it was pretty smooth sailing. I have done a couple personal projects that use classes so that was my go to method for the analysis functions themselves.
At first I tried doing it in a Jupyter Notebook, but I personally still find VS easier, so that’s what I used. I am sure Jupyter will make more sense as I get practice with it, but I’m not there yet.
I think this project took me around 3 hours or so to complete with a big chunk just bringing over the csv data.