Medical Insurance Portfolio Project

Hello! I found this project difficult at times, and definitely had to go seeking outside help on more than one occasion.
I focused on trying to use some of the things I’m not quite as comfortable with like using Classes and trying out lambda functions with guidance.

I focused a lot more on the patient BMI in the data rather than focusing on the insurance charges.

I’d say this project took me about two weeks to finish up as I took my time, and it still feels a little barebones because I have not written up documentation like this in a couple of years.

I’m looking for feedback on where I can be more descriptive of my findings, as well as if there are any areas in the code you think I could be a little more optimized.

Bellow is my link for the project:
jpporch/us-medical-practice-data (

1 Like