Media Queries: exercise 6/8

So as much as it might be obvious to others, I tried this code for the exercise and it worked right away.

@media only screen and (min-width: 320px) and (max-width: 480px), (orientation: portrait) {
.gallery-item .thumbnail {
width: 95%;
}
.logo, .page-description {
display: block;
}
}

If there is anyone else with a different code that works too for this particular exercise, I’ll be grateful to hear from you.

Just for the fun
== Question-1 ==
could one replace the comma-, with an or ???

Using the comma-, would represent an or ???
So

@media only screen and (min-width: 320px) and (max-width: 480px), (orientation: portrait) {
                           }
}

could written as

@media only screen and (min-width: 320px) and (max-width: 480px) or (orientation: portrait) {
                           }
}

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/11404744/css-media-queries-max-width-or-max-height
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/16402870/what-does-this-meant-media-only-screen-and-min-device-width-320px-and-max-d

== Question-2 ==
Can the definition be written like

@media only screen and (min-width: 320px) 
                   and (max-width: 480px), 
                   (orientation: portrait) {
                       }
}

i need help with the learn responsive design but i in 3/8 im doing what im apoust to do and is not working please help me:sob::sob::sob::sob:

cheetah-2 `

cheetahemphasized text

``

Oh this is brilliant, Kudos to you Leonhard! :grinning:

no is not brilliant im stuck in media queries nobody toll me the anwser:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::sob::sob::sob: