MEAN Stack Developer

I want to build a tutorial website using MEAN Stack.
MEAN means MongoDB, Express, Angular.js and Node.js.
Can you help me in building a tutorial website for learning javascript and many more scripting language?
If anyone help me , all the credit goes to you people. This concept is not used before.

Do you want to build it using MEAN, or do you want to build a website to learn MEAN?

You should ask this more in Stackoverflow.. I remember when i use to do MEAN Stack i followed this playlist:

I actually don't think this would be a good question on StackOverlow. They're a bit too harsh there and this is not a really good question for them.

Yes i thought about that like a minute after the post.. and ended up with the same conclusion. Anways @tagblaster09534 my playlist above should help you out!

yes i want build a website to learn javascript.

where do I post that type of question?

Right here! But can you be a bit more specific about what you want help with exactly? If you want to learn the MEAN stack, take a look at @amanuel2 's suggestion.

im learning mean stackā€¦i want to know if codeacademy offers this course

Major benefits of the MEAN stack is that a single language, JavaScript, runs on every level of the application, making it an efficient and modern approach to web development.

So I appreciate your thought of opting on MEAN, i Would suggest you to take the best MEAN Stack training to boost the skills.