Meal Maker Assignment- trouble with push statement

I am having trouble with the Meal Maker Assignement, the push statement doesnt seem to be working. my code is below

const menu = { _courses: { appetizers:[], mains:[], desserts: [] }, get appetizers() { }, set appetizers(appetizers){ }, get mains() { }, set mains(mains){ }, get desserts() { }, set desserts(desserts){ }, get _courses() { //maybe no_ return { appetizers: this.appetizers, mains: this.mains, desserts: this.desserts } }, addDishToCourse (courseName, dishName, dishPrice) { const dish = { name: dishName, price: dishPrice } this._courses[courseName].push(dish); }, getRandomDishFromCourse(courseName) { const dishes = this.__courses[courseName]; const randomIndex = Math.floor(Math.random() *(dishes.length)); return dishes[randomIndex]; }, generateRandomMeal() { const appetizer = this.getRandomDishFromCourse('appetizers') const main = this.getRandomDishFromCourse('mains') const dessert = this.getRandomDishFromCourse('desserts') const totalPrice = appetizer.price + main.price + dessert.price ; return `Your mean is ${appetizer.name}, ${main.name}, ${dessert.name} the price is: ${totalPrice}`; } }; menu.addDishToCourse ('appetizers', 'salad', 40.50) menu.addDishToCourse ('mains', 'meat', 800) menu.addDishToCourse ('desserts', 'pudding', 900.50)

and it keeps on saying:

and i am not sure why!

It looks like you have a variable _courses and a get function: get _courses() that wrote over that variable so that the original _courses was inaccessible.
Try changing the name of the get function so that it does not have the underscore.

that worked! Thank you for your help.