Making row with three columns

I've been having a lot of trouble here. I do what the instructions tell me to and the website on the side does what it is supposed to (make a row with three columns.) but, every time I get a weird message. Previously, when tried to submit and it would tell me that I needed to add a third <div class="col-md-4"> </div> inside of the <div class="rows"> </div> but what I had typed looked pretty much exactly like it does now and I couldn't figure out where to put another. Now its telling me that <div class="neighborhood-guides"> needs to go after <div class="jumbotron"> and it looks like it is to me. Am I missing something? (I do tend to get confused in all the divs)

You have your jumbotron and your neighborhood-guides tangled together. The new neighborhood-guides is meant to come after the jumbotron, like this:

Here is the overall plan that you are aiming for:

<!DOCTYPE html>
  <html>

<head>
      ... links in here
    </head>

<body>

<div class="nav">
        <div class="container">
        ... your nav code goes in here
        </div>
      </div>

<div class="jumbotron">
        <div class="container">
        ... your jumbotron code goes in here
        </div>
      </div>

<div class="neighborhood-guides">
        <div class="container">
        ... your neighborhood-guides code goes in here
        </div>
      </div>

<div class="learn-more">
        <div class="container">
          ... your learn-more code goes in here
        </div>
      </div>

</body>
  </html>

Thanks for the reply, it worked!
But, I do not understand, why is the jumbotron div even necessary if there is nothing in it?

Inside the container that is inside the jumbotron div, you should have the code that you wrote in exercise 4 (HTML section), this:

<h1>Find a place to stay.</h1>
  <p>Rent from people in over 34,000 cities and 192 countries.</p>

Here is a link to what the page will look like when you are done. The jumbotron is the section with the large background image:

It took it like this.
Jumbotron and the container under it are closed immediately after and nothing is in the middle.

In the next two exercises, you will be adding images to those columns -- they shouldn't have that text that belongs in the jumbotron there.

Oh okay thank you :smile:
(I am so new to this)

Everyone here was new once!