Making a 3D Game

I would like to know if anyone could help me. I really want to make a 3D Game with HTML CSS and JS. Could someone give me some tips or tricks on this?

Well, if you want to create games in these languages, you should learn them (if you haven't already), and then find an application that will help you program your game. Just so you know, you can't make a game using HTML and CSS by itself. I've heard of games that have used that language mixed with JavaScript, but I don't see it often.

Game engines that you can use:

also, if you need additional information on JavaScript, Khan academy is a nice place to go to. You can program games there, and you can view other people's games too. :slight_smile:

Programming games also requires math (for me it does), ranging from basic math, or to algebra/arithmetic, or higher.

One of my favorite websites is a 3D HTML/CSS/JS periodic table that was made with the three.js framework. I haven't experimented with it myself, so I cannot attest to it's flexibility with games and more static entities.

Here is another 3D framework for JS.

It's been a while since I've used unity, but I'm pretty sure that it allows for scripting with JavaScript and I'm sure it's possible to port a Unity 3D game into a website.

Here's where I'll spam the list of frameworks that I bookmarked from when I did game dev:

• Unity

• Unreal Engine

• three.js

• Babylon.js

• Voxel.js

• Kick.js

• Turbulenz

• Pre3D

• Gladius

• AwayJS
  • Edit:

I'm not sure how many of this is list is 3D, but Github has a nice showcase of HTML5/javascript game engines here .

You developed a game? COOL!

Not by myself, no. Games and apps are complex and intricate and there is definitely strength in numbers (to a point).
    I worked with a team and I mainly did minor sprite/map adjustments and minor scripting.

Like @rhyscrypto said, yes Unity does allow JS, but when I download Unity, they force me to download several applications and update them again which I found irritating. Other than that, I'm using Unity and I like it so far. :smile: they have some videos you can learn from and they're pretty nice.

Cool
    I wanna develop stuff, but I don't know enough coding.

The best way to learn is to learn the basic syntax, and then figure out something you really want to make, and do it. You learn as you go.