Make graph from API

Hi. I have created a currency converter using an API from currencylayer.com. I want to be able to display these exchange rates into a graph or table. Have any of you worked with something similar?

My code looks like this for now in js. I assume that I would need HTML and JS to be able to make a graph or table, but don’t know how.

var calculate = function calculate() {

var amount = parseFloat(document.getElementById("amount").value); // Sets the varaible amount to be connected with whatever value the user types in the amount field in HTML
var select1 = document.getElementById("currencyTo"); // Sets the variable select1 to be connected with currencyTo in HTML 
var result = document.getElementById("result"); // Sets the variable result to be connected with result in HTML 

/* The calculation for the selected rates
The calculation times the amount the user types with the currency and rate related to the currency
And defines this number equals result
*/
var number = amount * select1.options[select1.selectedIndex].dataset.rate;
result.value = number;
}

// The calculate function is initiated as soon as the user types a number in the amount field or change the currency, and displays the result immediately in the result field
// This element allows the user to see the immediate result without pressing a calculate button

document.getElementById(“amount”).addEventListener(“keyup”, calculate);
document.getElementById(“currencyTo”).addEventListener(“change”, calculate);

/* This defines currencies and rates connected witht the specific currency
The key is the abbreviation of the currency name and the value is the rate connected to each currency*/

function callbackFunc(response){
var currencies = response;
var currencies_keys = Object.keys(currencies.quotes);
var currencies_values = Object.values(currencies.quotes);

//This ensures that the user can not change the default currency in the currencyFrom field
var currencyFrom = document.getElementById(“currencyFrom”);
currencyFrom.setAttribute(“disabled”, “disabled”);

// When define that the currencies and its values shoud go to the currencyTo field
var currencyTo = document.getElementById(“currencyTo”);
var currencySelection = “”;

// Here we use a universal function to retrieve the activeUser key from LocalStorage as a string and transforms the values into JavaScript objects using JSON.parse
var activeUser = JSON.parse(localStorage.getItem(‘activeUser’))

// This creates a list of all the currencies
var currenciesList = ;

for(i=0; i < currencies_keys.length; i++){
    if(i == 0){
        var currency = currencies_keys[i].substring(0,3); // With this substring we split the currencyFrom and currencyTo into their own strings

}

// With this substring we split the currencyFrom and currencyTo into their own strings and define variables
// And defines that the varibale rate should inherit the values of the currenices_values, which is currencies and quotes
var currency = currencies_keys[i].substring(3,6);
var rate = currencies_values[i];

// Create a variable called currency object that consists of the variables currency and rate
// Push the object into the currency list
// We tell our currency converter that whatever the currency the user picks it should inherit the values of the variable currency and rate
var currencyObject = new Currency(currency, rate);
currenciesList.push(currencyObject);

currencySelection += "<option value='" + currency + "' data-rate='" + rate + "'>" + currency + "</option>";
}

// Adding the list of currency objects to local storage and transforming the list to a string and displaying predefined currency from activeUser in currencyTo in HTML
localStorage.setItem(“currencies”, JSON.stringify(currenciesList));

currencyTo.innerHTML = currencySelection;

currencyTo.value = activeUser.currency.name; 

}

// set endpoint and your access key
endpoint = ‘live’
access_key = ‘7ff7413fd18c1b9652f371629bd4bb4f’;

// Here we get the most recent exchange rates via the “live” endpoint:
$.ajax({
url: ‘http://apilayer.net/api/’ + endpoint + ‘?access_key=’ + access_key,
dataType: ‘jsonp’,
success: function(json) {