Make a website

Can somebody tell me what softwares should I download to create a web page, for html,css and bootstrap?

to create the webpage? You simple need a text-editor (sublime text, notepad++ (there are many more)). bootstrap is just css and js files, and more. You can simple download them, or link to them. You can read about it here

If you have further questions, do ask

Thank you very much! So I'm a beginner and I'd like to create websites. I completed the codecademy course and I was wondering how to try what I learned. After i've created the html text on a simple text editor like "notepad", I should link between < head>....< /head> a page where I can write the CSS text , right? The CSS text needs to be already on the web? Is there a way to see a preview in real time of my work like happens in the codecademy "web design" coures?
Thank you again!

yea, in your <head></head> you will need a <link> to link to your css file, and then you can just create the css file and edit it with notepad. The tabs you used in the exercises? actually, that was just a nice way to switch between different files.

Since codecademy is inside the browser, a live preview is much easier. I don't personally don't find this necessary, since the files are on your computer a refresh of a page is super fast. So far i know, only brackets supports live preview.

And how do I upload my css file on internet so that I can link it in the notepad?
If not in real time, how do I display my work from the notepad???

No, if you have directory, and in your directory you have index.html and style.css, you can simple link to the stylesheet:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="style.css">

make sure href name match the name of the css file. You can simple open the html file with your browser (just browse to the html file, right click it -> open in firefox/chrome (depending on which browser you want to use)

Ok thanks you very much !

Good i could help, more questions?

Actually I'm fine thanks =)

Good, if in the future you have further questions, do ask