Good day guys , i have an enquiry regarding Exercise 2 of Make a Website (Building with Bootstrap).
I would appreciate your help alot.
Question 1: I was playing around with the codes and tried applying the flex property as seen above onto CSS, wondering why isn’t anything working?
Question 2: I understand that Bootstrap is a popular CSS framework with prewritten CSS rules. However, I couldn’t remember learning any custom CSS in the previous CSS lessons prior to this that could have possibly resulted in any of the 4 changes as shown in the following . I am wondering if i had missed out any?
- Navbar items do not change position as you toggle the web page width
- “Homemade Goods” text appears on the far left side of the web page
- Photographs increase in size when the web browser is toggled to full-width
- Social media icons at the bottom of the webpage appear disorganized
- Navbar items change position based on the webpage’s width
- The “Homemade Goods” text is now centered.
- Photographs are arranged two per row when the webpage is full-width
- Social media icons appear organized and change position at full and narrow widths.