Make a Website 8 out of 13

<PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING TEMPLATE TO HELP YOU CREATE A GREAT POST!>

and again i have a problem in page 8… i have a thesis defense tomorrow… and i want to finish this project up to page 13… give me some help… pls…:sob::cry::sob::cry::cry::sob::cry::cry:

In what way does your code behave incorrectly? the error is " Did you use the video URL provided?. "

``` Ollie Bike Sharing

Ollie Bike Sharing

Share Your Pedals with the World.

Need a set of wheels while you're in town? Use Ollie to pair your perfect vacation with a stylish, affordable bike rental. Here is a list of cities where you can find us.

<do not remove the three backticks above>

Hello @eliteryan,
in HTML 5 - such as it is used in Codecademy - the video-tag has the source included,
if you only got once soure (like in this case).

So just copy your src-tag into your video-tag, and it should work :slight_smile:

Example:

Old code:

<video width="320" height="240" controls>
    <source src="video-url.mp4" type="video/mp4">
</video>

New code:

<video width="320" height="240" src="video-url.mp4" controls>
</video>

If you have more than one source, you have to split it up as you did it in your project (video and source as single tags)

Hope I could help you :slight_smile:
If you got further questions, feel free to get in touch with me :smiley:
Make sure to mark my post as solution, so others which face the same
issue will be able to take it as a reference :wink:
Greez, 0xB4DC0DED

2 posts were split to a new topic: For some reason I can’t seem to get the video to work

Why is this the solution, however the course instructions don’t teach us properly. What’s the point of learning on codecademy is the instruction to the lesson is incorrect.

A post was split to a new topic: Why isn’t my code working

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.