Magic Eightball - Not showing variable text

Hi I have the following:

let userName = 'Nick'; let eightBall = '' const randomNumber = Math.floor(Math.random() *8); var userQuestion = 'Will I go to Croatia on travels?' switch (userName) { case 'Nick': console.log (`Hello, ${userName}!`); break default: console.log(`Hello!`); break; } console.log(`Hello ${userName}! you are asking "${userQuestion}".`) switch (randomNumber) { case 0: eightBall = 'It is certain'; break; case 1: eightball = 'It is decidedly so'; break; case 2: eightball = 'Reply hazy try again'; break; case 3: eightball = 'Cannot predict now'; break; case 4: eightball = 'Do not count on it'; break; case 5: eightball = 'My sources say no'; break; case 6: eightball = 'Outlook not so good'; break; case 7: eightball = 'Signs point to yes'; break; default: eightball = 'Error.' break; } console.log(`The eight ball answered: ${eightBall} ${randomNumber}`)

Which will display text inside the user’s web-browser’s console.log. For some reason though it’s not displaying the value of the “eightBall” variable.

Hi, I checked your code and your switch statement for the eightBall has a typo. The eightBall you wrote from case 1 is eightball and should have a capital B. I tried it and it works if you change the typo. Have a good day!

Oh thank you. You have a very keen eye!