Lost Connection to Codecademy

Keep getting the same message over and over again. It’s really frustrating. Is there any solution to this or the servers are always this busy? Currently doing the HTML course.

Hello! I’m having the same problem as well, I hope they fix this soon…

I got this Problem, too :frowning:

I got the same Problem with lost connection but at the Ruby course …
Anyone knows if any course works right now or does all courses have this Problem ?

I am having the same issue on the SQL course. It would appear to be a site-wide issue.

I am having the same issue in the HTML/CSS course. Was working just fine for me until about 20 minutes ago.

I got the same problem but at the ReactJS course

Hey guys I am getting the same problem too in the HTML & CSS course. I have been encountering this problem all day so I am guessing it’s either a server resources problem on the side of codecademy or it could be that they are maintaining the website and content as I saw that some courses will become redundant.

Me too! Hope that it’s fixed soon. Thought it was my new computer :sweat_smile:

I am also having the same issues on JavaScript :sweat_smile:

It appears the issue has been resolved and I am now able to connect. Happy coding all!

I still got this Problem.

They put up an announcement saying that they are experiencing some problems with some courses so they must be on it for fixing it. I had a problem with HTML & CSS course but it worked in the end and I managed to finish the course.

Thanks for sharing! I’m getting the same problem too in the HTML & CSS course and it’s been a couple of days now.

Getting the same message site wide with two profiles on all major browsers. Def. serverside.

I also lose connection on Intro to Javascript course. Never been able to connect.

You just need to make sure you’re connected to a secure network/wifi! If the wifi/network is unsecure then that’s why it won’t connect!

I had this problem on internet explorer. switched to firefox, problem solved.

I’m also having issues with this! I’ve tried two different (secure) networks at work and tried it on both the chrome and firefox browsers. Please help! everytime I log in to the ‘LearnJavascript’ course I lost connection. Thanks!

We are experiencing issues on our site as well. OSX Mac 10.12.6; Safari 11.0.3. FlashPlayer 28.0.0.137; It works on identical machines; but not all machines. HELP!