Looking for Pair Programming Peers

Hey Ethan!

I’m sending you a dm.

I have completed a few programming courses (only Learn JS on Codecademy) and feel comfortable with back-end programming. I am at 7% of the full-stack course today. I am looking for someone with comparable skills to pair program with. I have coded in Python, Ruby, C#, JavaScript, C++, and a little HTML/PHP. I find coding fun and enjoyable! I would love to start a project with other motivated/like-minded people. Send me a DM, and we can chat. Tea > Coffee guys, cmon.

2 Likes

Hi all, I’m currently completing both the full-stack developer course and the data science career path. I’m 11% through the Data Science and just about to start the Frida Kahlo project. Does anyone want to do a peer code review with me?

2 Likes

Evening All,

My name is Nic. I’m currently working through utilising and understanding Python. I’ve completed basic python 3 course, command line and blockchain with python. I’m now 50% through intermediate python and 34% analysing data with python. I guess I’m trying to find people who wish to collaborate on this journey and find inspiration into where I should go. I think I’d enjoy AI and automating task in the future but would like to test and compliment my skills with others to gain understanding of the community whilst utilising what I’ve learnt.

Feel free to DM me, I look forward to working with some of you.
Nic

hello
I want to pair up with someone who wants to learn data structures and algorithms and I am a competitive programmer so both goals are in the same direction.
I am a college student, anyone interested please let me know.

2 Likes

Hey everyone,

My name is Ryan, and I just recently completed the Learn Python 3 course, and have also been studying Python, a bit of SQL, HTML CSS and JS outside of codecademy. Currently, I’m about 3% done with the back-end career path (just started it today!). I’d love to collaborate with some fellow learners on a few more personal projects! I’d be more than happy to chat about ideas, and get some foundational ideas going. I really feel like working with others on something that really means something to you is a great way to solidify and “ground” concepts that you have learned. Feel free to DM me, and let’s make some fun stuff that will look great to future employers!

Hello, my name is Dragos. I’m working through the Full-Stack Career Path.
I’ve completed 38% of the path and I’m looking for someone to build a simple HTML/CSS/JS page with.
Feel free to send me a DM and let’s collaborate :smile:

Hello, my name is Ursula and I am from southern Germany. I am an absolute beginner and have the first steps with HTML, CSS and JavaScript behind me.
Currently I am working my way through the Full-Stack Career Path. I have completed 12% of the path and am looking for someone with a similar level to share while learning and maybe start a small project together.

Hello! I am Kris from sunny Florida :sun_with_face: I just started the Front-End Engineer program and I am attending a local technical college for Web Development. I’d like to learn the foundation of web development and then focus on digital marketing. I would like to collaborate with someone so we can practice and work on some projects. Please reach out to me so we can chat!

Hello, everyone.

My name is Yuji and I am from Japan. I’ve just started “Data Scientist Interview Preparation” course. I am studying statistics at my university. I often use R for my university work, so I am a beginner in Python. I am looking for someone who takes the same course with me. Feel free to send me a DM and let’s collaborate :grinning:

Hey I am also interested in competitive programming. I’m specifically looking at potentially trying Google Kickstart this coming year. I just started learning a little bit about DS and algorithms on my own and it would be nice to have someone to learn with

Hi guys, just started with the data science career path. Anyone interested to team up and learn feel free to ping me. My discord id : Santy#1907.

Amazing, And thanks for sharing this info… Keep it up…
Save From Net

Hello, my name is Jamila. I am working through the Full-Stack Career Path.
I am at 0%(just enrolled) of the path and I’m looking for someone to build a simple HTML/CSS/JS page with.
Feel free to send me a DM and let’s collaborate :smiley:

Hello, my name is Jozsef. I’m working through the Front-End Career Path.
I’ve completed 50% of the path - Im starting React now- and I’m looking for a Hungarian-speaking classmate. (Hungarian-speeking because my English is not good enough yet / p.s. I can speek German too) .

Hi Ursula,

I’m from the United States. I’m 18% through the Full Stack Career Path and am looking for someone close to my completion percentage. I see it’s been 26 days since you posted, so I was wondering if you’re around 18% or if you’ve flown by that completion percentage?

Let me know!

Thank you,
Jeremy

I may try to work with you… But Iam learning

Hi Everyone!

I am 10% through the full stack programming course and wondering if anyone wanted to pair up, more just to keep each other on track and share resources. I am doing this on the side and currently work in trading at a large pension so outside of the technology industry but enjoying learning as a hobby or applying it to investing or something cool in the future. Feel free to message me if anyone is looking for someone. I am on the east coast and would be online in the evenings east coast time.

Welcome to my page! I can’t tell you how excited I am to have found this place. My favorite TV shows are Curb Your Enthusiasm, Rick and Morty, Twin Peaks. I was born in Cleveland but grew up in Indonesia. I believe in living life to the fullest and following your dreams, no matter how hard they may be. At this time, I’m learning how to play the Double Bass. Feel free to private message me.

Official Website : https://18.142.63.79/

Hello World,
I hope that all of you having fun learning!
my name is Boyan currently starting Data Science carrier path, if living near city of Venlo / Netherlands, or interested into this topic feel free to contact me its way more easy to learn / understand when there is a discussion. Speaking Bulgarian/ Russian / English got some experience in programming and web development.
Sincerely,
Boyan