Looking for Pair Programming Peers

Peer programming is awesome, and extremely useful. You can read all about it here.

This is a space to find other learners that are also looking for someone to practice peer programming.
Read through the posts and make sure to contact your peers before making a post yourself: it’s faster and that way nobody is left hanging!

Example of a good post

Hello, my name is Fede. I'm working through the Full-Stack Career Path.
I've completed 35% of the path and I'm looking for someone to build a simple HTML/CSS/JS page with.
Feel free to send me a DM and let's collaborate :D
4 Likes

Hello, my name is Ben. I’m working through the Front-End Career Path.
I’ve completed 29% of the path and I’m looking for someone to work through the JavaScript Practice: Arrays, Loops, Objects, Iterators project with me
Feel free to send me a DM and let’s collaborate :smiley:

4 Likes

Hello, my name is Husain. I’m working through the Full-Stack Career Path.
I’ve completed 28% of the path and I’m looking for someone to join me in my journey with full stack development.
Feel free to send me a DM and let’s collaborate :grin:

4 Likes

I just started, I have previous experience. How long did it take you to get to 29%. I am also looking for a Full-Stack buddy. I think it will help me with abstraction. I’ve struggled with anonymous functions in JS and immutable variables in the past. I think a buddy will help with understanding and recall in those instances and more.

Hello Ben, I am looking for someone to do pair programming with. I am doing the full stack development. I am now by end of Java Script. What is your GitHub? Let’s create a room in slack so we can chat whenever we need to collaborate?

Yvette

Hello,

I am currently doing the full stack dev course and I am looking for someone to pair with and collaborate with for projects. Feel free to message me back. We should open a room at slack so we can message each other easily. Thanks.

Yvette

Hello, my name is Mibzall. I’m working through the HTML and CSS courses.
I’ve completed 100% of the HTML course and 62% of the CSS course and I’m looking for someone to build an HTML & CSS page with.
Feel free to send me a DM and let’s collaborate! :smiley:

My GitHub is mibzall.

2 Likes

I’ll gladly work with you - I love HTML/CSS and would love to collab with someone! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Yvette

I’m currently also doing the full stack dev course and am through 26% of it. I’ve done a few other courses as well. I’ll be glad to chat more and see if we can work together through the course.

Radhika
P.S. here’s my coder profile

Hiya,

My name is Amy. I’m working my through the front-end engineer course. I’m 43% through and am looking for someone to do pair-programming, and collaborate on projects with.

My coder profile is here.

Send me a message if you’re interested in working together. Thanks!

Amy

1 Like

lets collaborate i am interested in working with you

Hello, my name is Bryann. I’m working through the Full-Stack Career Path.
I’ve completed 1% of the path and I’m looking for someone to make project group with.
Feel free to send me a DM and let’s collaborate :smiley:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hey Everyone,

My name is Kent. I’m working through the Front-End career path. I completed the HTML/CSS and JavaScript career paths. I would love to collaborate on a Javascript game, a cool website or just anything to work on what I learned an help each other grow. Please feel fee to send me a DM to collab.

1 Like

Hello guys I am a rookie in programing I joined codecacademy so I can learn some of c# and I was wondering if anyone could help me practicing or what is the best app for programing c# or anything could help me. feel free to dm me anytime . :grin:

Hi Bryann,

My name is Jorge, from Spain, and I am also doing the full-stack career path. Are you still finding some one for the pair-programming? I am about 7% of the path now…

Take care!
Jorge

Hello, my name is Joshua. I work as a full-time Front-end Developer for the past 5 years.
I’ve completed 29% of the JavaScript path recapping my knowledge and looking to perhaps expand my knowledge into React/Vue

Feel free to drop me a line, let’s collaborate! Maybe a GitHub repo?