Logical Operations Help

Hey my code passed but it only uses my default answer. I'm curious what im doing wrong to not allow my other answers to come through.

var user = prompt("You are walking down the street, a man throws you a gun and a ski mask. He wants you to help him rob a bank. Do you join him? Yes, No or Call Spiderman").toUpperCase();
 switch(user) {
     case 'Yes':
         var robbed = prompt("Have you ever robbed before? (Yes or No)").toUpperCase();
         var intimidating = prompt("Are you an intimidating person?( Yes or No)").toUpperCase();
         if(robbed === Yes && intimidating === Yes) {
             console.log("You just robbed the the biggest bank in New York. You're rich!"); 
             } else {
                 console.log("Enjoy your time in jail. Your new bunk buddy looks friendly");
             };
         break;
     case 'No':
         var run = prompt("Are you a fast runner? (Yes or No)").toUpperCase();
         var fight = prompt("Can you fight? (Yes or No)").toUpperCase();
         if(run === Yes || fight === Yes) {
         console.log("Wow! You are a good samaritan.");
         } else {
             console.log("Oh no! He pistol whipped you and now you are in the hospital.");
         };
         break;
     case 'Call Spiderman':
         var call = prompt("Do you have Spiderman's number? (Yes or No)").toUpperCase();
         var see = prompt("Can you see Spiderman in the area? (Yes or No)").toUpperCase();
         if(call === Yes || see === Yes) {
         console.log("Spiderman is on his way to save the day!");
         } else {
             console.log("Good job, you let the robber get away...");
         };
         break;
     default:
         console.log("The robber doesnt not speak Spanish.")
 }

Your yes's needs to be strings and in all caps (since you used .toUpperCase();) in your conditions.
For example:

if(robbed === "YES" && intimidating === "YES") {
    // random action
};

// instead of
if(robbed === Yes && intimidating === Yes) {
    // random action
};

Check all your conditions.

ALSO, your cases needs to be in all caps too because you used .toUpperCase(); in all your prompts.
eg

case 'YES':
// instead of
case 'Yes':

Cool. Thank you very much!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.