Live update in browser has error

I got an error in the browser tab that looked like this:

Compiled with problems:X

ERROR in ./src/components/App/App.js 6:0-61

Module not found: Error: Can’t resolve ‘./Component/Business/BusinessList’ in ‘C:\Users\redin\workflows\ravenous\src\components\App’

ERROR in ./src/components/App/App.js 7:0-56

Module not found: Error: Can’t resolve ‘./Component/SearchBar/SearchBar’ in ‘C:\Users\redin\workflows\ravenous\src\components\App’

Hello! By the looks of the error, the file paths ./Component/Business/BusinessList and ./Component/SearchBar/SearchBar don’t exist. Make sure you’ve correctly spelt all the words, and that you’ve specified the correct depth, etc. Without the code/filesystem, it’s hard to really see what’s happening, though…

One thing it may be, though is this: Your App.js file is in the components directory. That means, you don’t have to do ./component/... you should be able to just go ./business/...

So, I've tried some different things but I'm still getting an error. Now I'm getting :

Compiled with problems:X

ERROR in ./src/index.js 7:0-35

Module not found: Error: Can’t resolve ‘./components/App’ in ‘C:\Users\redin\workflows\ravenous\src’

It looks like index.js is at the same level as the components directory. Try removing the ./ before the rest of the filepath (and make sure to write App.js if you’re talking about the file…

1 Like

Thanks. I had to play with the directories.

1 Like